Jason
Administrator

Please RSVP if you are interested in going

As long as the weather works out, I plan to be there

--

Thanks Jason

November 13, 2019 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
ItÂ’s a very well attended parade, many high school bands and even clysdale horses. If anyone wants, we can meet at my house around 11, and head to the parade starting point at 11:45. ItÂ’s a good day. Elisa and I will be taking the Thing, with our dog. The parade gets televised on the local Haverhill tv station, and rebroadcast numerous time so you get to see your car on tv Eric
November 16, 2019 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bronco0616
The Haverhill parade staging is between 8am and 10am we were in it last year what a great time we had and a lot of people we are hoping to be there again this year
November 16, 2019 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
In the years IÂ’ve been to the parade with my 914, if you get there too early youÂ’ll end up behind the fire trucks the whole time. I usually get there after 11. If anyone wants to meet up, I live in northern Haverhill. IÂ’m at 185 Crosby St Ext, right off of Concord street.
November 16, 2019 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronsaircooled

Gloria and I plan on going. It would be fine with us to go to your house, Eric. We could get there around 11.

--

November 18, 2019 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
That works for us. My address is above....see you then.
November 22, 2019 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric
Geez....34 degrees and raining.... IÂ’m not feeling the parade vibe this year. Always next year I guess Eric
November 24, 2019 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronsaircooled
Yes, next year! Thanks Eric, for being point for us to meet though.
--

November 24, 2019 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.